The Deneault Legacy

The Deneault Legacy

Friday, November 16, 2012

Generation I: Chapter II

Day Three

I started work yesterday. The boss seems to like me, so that's always a good thing. She said I had potential, if I worked at it. I spent the first day getting to know her, and then the second day I spent time practicing my writing. I earned a promotion, and a bonus.

I go swimming in my bikini at night~ So I can~ So I can finally see the light~

I woke up freakishly early this morning. The sun was still down, so I decided to spend some time swimming at the public pool, to kind of iron out some of the stress of the last few days. Things are going fairly alright, considering what little I had only a few days ago. I spent my first paycheck on a shower: it seemed prudent.

Learning Charisma is a good idea.

I still haven't gotten a mirror yet, so I've been going to the library to use their mirrors to practice my conversation skills. Communication is a very important thing when working in the journalism track, and I never want to misunderstand or be misunderstood. Some Sims will report anything, whether they have the facts or not, but I'm very devoted to telling the truth, even if it displeases me.

God gave me a sunstone!

To my great luck, I found a raw sunstone above my basement dwelling. It was worth almost seven hundred Simoleons, and I quickly sold it to afford a fridge and a stove. They're nothing great, but they're alright additions. I even had a little left over for a simple dining table and chairs.


Home improvements v.1

Home improvements v.2
After my promotion the next day at work, I used the money bonus to buy a bed and a bookshelf. There's so little to do at home, it's rough finding things to occupy myself with. I spend a lot of time at the library, but after working all day, I'd rather sit in a chair and read something. Sometimes, I come home suffering from ill effects of sunlight. It makes wanting to go anywhere drain away like the water in the sink.

Well, perhaps bed would be a good idea. My tomato and lettuce plants are coming along great, and in a few more days, I should have vegetables to sell for extra cash. I may just get out of this basement soon. Au revoir!

Sleepy vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment